Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Dreaming of kishka...


Okay, I wont go into the great details of my parents visit, as my mother's blog (how dare she!) details most of it, but for those of you who dont visit her blog (which is 95% of you), I had to also mention the most memorable moment of their visit. Between 8 and 9 AM I began to wake up and notice the sounds of a dog going crazy, chickens going wild, and what appeared to be the sound of a pig squeeling. After 10 minutes or so the pig sounds stopped, so i dozed off again for a few minutes before waking up. Just to check, I happened to look out the window and notice the newly-murdered pig laying on the concrete in the backyard of my friend's neighbor. The neighbors were working hard with a blow torch and other tools to burn off the pig's hair and clean the pig's skin to be ready for butchering. Who wants kishka?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What! Link to your mother's blog already, you ungrateful son!

www.computilo.wordpress.com